Direct Acting Steam Driven Pumps
Dawson Downie Lamont offers a comprehensive range of Direct Acting Steam/Gas Driven Reciprocating Pumps to suit the most arduous applications within the Oil, Petrochemical and Refining industries. Dawson Downie Lamont Steam Driven Pumps are designed, manufactured and tested in accordance with API 674 and the Hydraulic Institute Standards. Each pump is of a bespoke design to meet the required operating conditions.
Direct Acting Steam Driven Pumps are suited for use in hazardous areas such as oil refineries, petrochemical plants etc. They are ideal for very arduous applications as these pumps operate at low speed to reduce wear and pressure pulsations. They are also most suited to applications involving high liquid temperatures and low available NPSH.
- Self Priming
- Solids Handling Capability
- Powered by High Pressure, Medium Pressure, Low Pressure or process exhaust steam.
- Intrinsically safe, most suitable for use in hazardous areas.
- Suitable for pumping liquids of variable viscosity and temperature.
- Variable Output from zero to maximum capacity.
- Pumps available in a variety of materials to ensure compatibility with the pumping medium.
- Disc Type Valves available for low NPSH requirements.
- Designed is accordance with API 674 and the Hydraulic Institute.
- Flanges to suit customer requirements.
- Water cooled stuffing boxes are fitted for elevated pumping temperatures and process liquids with low specific gravity.
- Steam jacketed liquid ends utilised for liquids with high viscosity.
DUPLEX CAP & VALVE
Suitable for a variety of general refinery process duties requiring low to medium discharge pressures.
Discharge Pressures up to 24 Bar, flow rates up 250 m3/hr.
DUPLEX & SINGLEX SIDE POT
Suitable for higher discharge pressure and higher temperature applications.
Discharge Pressures up to 52 Bar, flow rates up to 80 m3/hr.
OUTSIDE RAM TYPE
Suitable for Hydraulic and High Pressure Injection service. Specially designed with suitable load ratio to generate high discharge pressure many times greater than the effective pressure of the motive Steam/Gas.
Discharge Pressures up to 172 Bar, flow rates up to 15 m3/hr.